Re: [TenTec] Orion II AT tuner question

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II AT tuner question
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:41:05 -0500
Can you repeat the test with the tuner tuned to a low frequency like 80 or
160 meters?

Or how about inputting a signal on 28 mhz that should be about S9 with the
tuner properly tuned for that band and then seeing what it reads with the
tuner tuned on a band far away like 80 meters.

I find it hard to believe that tentec would not use the tuner in receive
also.  This would not work very well for long wire antennas that are far
from resonant when untuned.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain