Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo list 3 April 2006

To: romers@shaw.ca, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo list 3 April 2006
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 16:01:52 EDT

You mite want to send this to ten tec and not the list..

In a message dated 4/3/2006 12:59:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
romers@shaw.ca writes:

Stan...  I would like to purchase the 302j remote encoder/keypad for the
Jupiter. I  presume the cable is included?

I can get a money order in USD in the  mail as soon as you tell me it's
still available, or I can call and give  you my VISA number. How to
proceed? I would have it shipped to a US address  in Sumas Wa.

Best,

Jerome Schatten - VA7VV
Vancouver, B.C.,  Canada