Re: [TenTec] Airplane "reboots"

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Airplane "reboots"
From: "Pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 18:49:31 -0700
Dick - Dunno if you ever flew in places like Malaysia and Singapore -- A lot
of times on my way to KL , Malaysia , I would be routed thru
Singapore -There was a little hop in a 319 or 320 up to KL - about 45
minutes - It was something else when you took off and were using the on
board air - first - fog would pour out of the A/C vents (first time you see
that as a passenger is exciting) -then the stewardesses would walk up and
down the aisles with rags on the end of sticks mopping up the water off the
cabin top  so it would not drip on the passengers !!! -

At least the 747's did not do that !-

73 de Hank K7HP

( Incidentally I was a private pilot - no longer active - too rich for my
blood anymore - and all my flying buddies are either not flying or passed
away )