Re: [TenTec] The Bug

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Bug
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 23:01:55 -0400
I never said the O2 audio sounded bad.  I said it does not sound as good as
the audio on the Classic Orion running V1 firmware,  and I said it needs
improving to come up to par with the audio in the V1 firmware in the O1. I
am not saying you will get bad reports on your O2.

Again,  I am comparing the TX audio between the O1 with V1 firmware and the
O2. The O1 audio is superior based on my on the air observations of many
O2's that I have heard.
Toby  W4CAK