[TenTec] "The Bug" a/k/a Orion II Audio

To: "Ten-Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] "The Bug" a/k/a Orion II Audio
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <Mike_N4NT@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 21:23:12 -0400
I have watched as some 45 messages about this have flown by.  It seems to me
that any software bugs ought be reported to the programming group --
disnbits or some such isn't it?

All the rest of this piling on is not particularly helpful.  Folks must have
better things to do that sit around finding fault with their radios and then
beating the subjects to death.

Most of us have radios in order to communicate with others.  That is the
end.  The radio itself is merely the means to the end.  It seems many here
are much more interested in the means than in the end.  How satisfactory is
that, fellows?

73, Mike N4NT