Re: [TenTec] "The Bug" a/k/a Orion II Audio

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] "The Bug" a/k/a Orion II Audio
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 14:54:01 -0700
That info came from a reader of this reflector who e-mailed me yesterday
off-list after seeing our discussion.  He went on to say that the Weaver
method uses low pass filters instead of band pass filters, which are easier
to implement in DSP.  I honestly don't know how that works, but if I take
the time to read and really understand the articles on Doug Smith's website,
I might get a little more informed.

Ron N6AHA