Re: [TenTec] Thank You Fellow Hams (World's longest post, Warning,Multip

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Thank You Fellow Hams (World's longest post, Warning,Multiple Topics)
From: "Don and Diana Cunningham" <wb5hak@duracom.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 18:02:12 -0500
Art,
You won't be sorry getting the Orion II.  I sure am not sorry I made the
change, even though I thought I was being foolish when I did it!!  Even more
fun.  Jack sure made a lot of nice points in his email.  I agree fully with
each and every one of them.  I hope to work many of you on your Ten Tec gear
eventually when the tower is back up.  The old vertical just doesn't hold a
candle to the 4 element quad I got spoiled with before the crankup tower
crashed.......but that's another story for another reflector, hi.  73 all!
Don, WB5HAK