Re: [TenTec] RTTY with my Pegasus WHAT FUN!

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RTTY with my Pegasus WHAT FUN!
From: "Ron" <ron@morell.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:56:00 -0600
Hello Craig,
I use the ORION II in the digital modes, mostly PSK31 and RTTY, with an
occassional SSTV when 20 meters is good.  I use N4PY control software and
MixW configured to use Pegausus/Jupiter (emulation) for CAT control.  That
way it works through the N4PY software.  This works very well, but it does
take two serial ports to do the work.  At least that is the way I figured it
out.  In the current setup, I use AFSK for the digital modes.  It would be
good for me, to figure out how to use FSK on RTTY instead.  So how are you
setup Craig?
Ron
KA7U