Re: [TenTec] [Orion] [orion565] new firmware

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Orion] [orion565] new firmware
From: "Barry Gross" <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 01:48:44 +0000
On 4/28/06, Rick Williams <rick.williams@telus.net> wrote:

> Barry I just retried AM (100 watts into a dummy load) and MON function and
> cannot duplicate the problem you have report?

My rig does it consistently, even after a master reset, but it's only the
main/sub headphone audio that's lost - the speaker audio is fine.  I lose
the headphone rx audio every time after a single AM xmsn, independent of
whether the monitor is on or not.

Besides power cycling, I'm finding that switching to cw and xmitting will
also bring back the rx headphone audio.

73,
Barry N1EU