Re: [TenTec] Question about updates

To: tentec@contesting.com, toby423@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Question about updates
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:00:27 EDT

I find if you look at the rest of the statement I indicated I have an O 1
and prefer the 1.372,  and of course it won't work on the O II, I  never said
it
would,.

But I do like my original Orion,  better than my ts 2000, better than  my ft
847, better than my IC 746 pro, better than my 2 ft 857 d;s and better  than
my scout, corsair II and omni-c.

I like it because it works very well with my alpha 87 a and makes for easy
contesting, easy rag chewing and  even semi - easy on DXing.  I said  it
before, and a fellow who uses SSB, rtty and psk along with the occasional cw  I
enjoy the Orion

if you are going to cut and paste me, please do it in   context..

I can make the following statement

"I hate the sound an Orion makes when the air force radar is on. "

and cut and paste it to  "

"I hate the sound an Orion makes

 and that ain't what I said....

I love my Orion

tom N6AJR

here is the opening statement on the segment you clipped, to make me look
sill, less creditable, stupid, inaccurate, what ever your thought..

>> You can load in a previous version of  the software, I did it  on my O  1
>> prefer 1.372 so after it tried the  ver 2 I went back to  the old one.
>> just a
>> master  reset, reload, and all the older versions are available on line
>>  somewhere.....

In a message dated 4/30/2006 1:19:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
prefer 1.372 so after it tried the ver 2 I went back  to  the old one.  just
master reset, reload, and all the older  versions are available on line
somewhere --------

I was not  aware that you could load a V1 software release into an O2??  Are
you  running a V1 release on your O2?  Any problems?      Toby  W4CAK