Re: [TenTec] Happy Orion owners (was question about updates)

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Happy Orion owners (was question about updates)
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 09:22:21 -0500
> Orion radio.  I can't help but wonder if the ones who hate
> their Orion are those type of operators

I think you misunderstand.  I suspect anyone who "hates" their [insert
whatever radio you don't like here] has likely already divested themelves of
it and moved on to something else.  Why would anyone keep a radio they
dislike?

On the other hand, if something is broken or has a rough edge, there's no
point in inserting one's head in the sandbox to pretend that all is well.
An air conditioner with a freon leak won't cool the house through sheer
force of will :-)

Grant/NQ5T