Re: [TenTec] Happy Orion owners (was question about updates)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Happy Orion owners (was question about updates)
From: "Douglas Shock" <douglas.shock@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 13:03:09 -0600
How do you offer a solution when you don't have enough resources available
to even attempt to identify the cause?

My hat off to those that take the time to truly identify what the problems
are. And, I don't think you have ever seen any gripes about the Orion (II)
that fell out of the boundaries of the advertised performance specifications
provided by TenTec.