Re: [TenTec] 2.033

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 2.033
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 13:03:30 -0500
> As to what I am trying to prove - nothing.  This is just a
> way in which DSP can be done, and it does not work by using
> any sort of spectral information or filters.  I've noticed
> that many here are not familiar with this approach.

It actually sounds familiar as you describe it, and I'm reasonably sure I've
come across some material that may be what you're describing.  Of course,
today I can't find it.

Any chance you can point to a web source with some information?  I purchased
the book that Jerry referenced in an earlier email -- maybe it will be
discussed in there.

Thanks ... Grant/NQ5T