Re: [TenTec] 2.033

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 2.033
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 14:13:57 -0400
Grant,

Actually I've now gotten several off-line requests for just such a
reference.  I used to have several books and magazines that talked about it.
I've told everyone that I will go and search through the "stuff" I've got in
the house and see if I can find any of those documents.  I used to have a
lot of these references.

Regards,

Gary, AA2IZ