Re: [TenTec] If you ground it - it will come!

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] If you ground it - it will come!
From: Randy Russe3ll <lord_russell53@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 15:39:45 -0700 (PDT)
I thought the goverment was suppose to take care of
things like lightning for us?  If lightning should
strike, isn't that the Federal Goverments negligence?
ISN'T IT BUSH'S FAULT?  If FEMA was doing it's job,
the rest of us wouldn't have to worry about
Mean-Spirited lightning ravaging our homes and
equipment. I mean, it's so unfair!  Don't worry
amateurs, FEMA will be issuing debit cards honored at
HRO, AES, and Ten Tec. to compensate for their
negligence. Depending on the condition of your
station, you might want to think about adding a
lightning rod.  Upgrade anyone?