Re: [TenTec] If you ground it - it will come!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] If you ground it - it will come!
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 16:02:12 EDT
Here is an idea, move to california, where we get lightning maybe 3 times a
year, I would prefer an earth quake to a lightning strike, and re,member if
you  don't have flood insurance,  a short can always burn down the house, and
then collect insurance for the fire..:)

In a message dated 5/5/2006 12:51:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,