Re: [TenTec] If you ground it - it will come!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] If you ground it - it will come!
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 19:42:26 EDT

blame it all on Florida, they are the ones who made the final decision,
remember poor old hung chad, and then fact that his brother JEB  bush is
governor
of Florida has nothing to do with it...:)

In a message dated 5/5/2006 4:39:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
n6ri@rtort.com writes:

Randy  Russe3ll wrote:
> I thought the goverment was suppose to take care  of
> things like lightning for us?  If lightning should
>  strike, isn't that the Federal Goverments negligence?
> ISN'T IT BUSH'S  FAULT?  If FEMA was doing it's job,

BUSH's fault?  Hardly, if you look at: this crackpo...er expert
<http://www.weatherwars.info/index.php?news_id=59&start=0&category_id=&parent_
id=0&arcyear=&arcmonth=>
you will clearly see that it is the russian  woodpecker