Re: [TenTec] Relay for Corsair, argosy

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Relay for Corsair, argosy
From: "James Duffer" <dufferjames@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 21:31:43 -0500
I am assuming that you are going to use the supplied power cable, that has
an extra pair of wires, if you do you could just connect the pair that is
routed to the power switch on the  Corsair, in series with the astron power
on/off switch.  Leaving the astron power switch in the ON position, you
would then have control of the power to the Corsair with the Corsair
AF/Power control.  You may have been considering installating a relay in the
Corsair utilizing the AF/Power control if so my advice is of no use.

Good luck with the project.

Jim, de wd4air