Re: [TenTec] Lousy eHam review

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Lousy eHam review
From: K7wpz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 21:25:55 EDT
Hi, John. Just had to comment on the E-ham reviews. It is sort of like
sitting in an airport bar. If one listens to all of the conversations around
him,
it takes great fortitude not to scream and flee the area. The great thing
about the Web is that we can look at a lot of different opinions. And, as in
real life, we can toss out 99.999 percent of the dreck.

I have been licensed since 1949 and active all of those years. I thought
that I had heard it all from the Ham community. Then, along came the Web. It
made 80 Meter SSB seem like a Sunday school picnic.

Many thanks for expressing to us all your concern about tripe. If one were
to take most of this BS serious, we would give up the hobby and take up
macrame.

God bless.

David  w8udx