Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Cable help....

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Cable help....
From: "Tom Keil" <nn5a@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 00:18:55 -0500
I have recently moved and in transition seem to have misplaced the manual for
my Jupiter.

I want to run RTTY from my rudimentary shack in the NAQP QSO party coming up in
a couple of weeks and need to make the cable to hook up the Jupiter to the
computer.

Can anyone provide me with the construction details so that I can get it done??

I know that I need a 5 Pin DIN plug and some mini phone plugs, but can't
remember the rest.

All help is greatly appreciated!!

Tom NN5A

Checked by AVG Free Edition.