Re: [TenTec] 961 power supply question ...

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 961 power supply question ...
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:54:24 -0400
There is a pot inside the power supply to set the trip point.  The real
question is how much current is the supply putting out when it trips?  It
could be the radio is not efficient and needs more current.  Or it could be
that the watt meter is what is wrong or the radio is misadjusted and is
really putting out more than 100 watts when it says 90 watts.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635