[TenTec] Looking for Orion mic

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Looking for Orion mic
From: echolinkn0th@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:48:42 -0400
Hi, I am looking for a Mic for an Orion 1.  I have heard the Studio One from
Heil is a good choice and possibly the 705 TT mic?  Please let me know if you
have a good mic for the Orion 1 for sale.  I may also be interested in an
external speaker for the Orion 1 and possibly the remote frequency unit.
Please let me know what you have and I prefer to pay with Paypal...Thanks, Tom
N0TH