Re: [TenTec] Yep -- Omni VII

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Yep -- Omni VII
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 15:54:34 EDT
Well folks, this may actually be the start of a new revolution in ham  radio.
  according to the info on site you can literally plug this  into a router at
you cabin on the peak of the mountain at 7000 feet and hook it  up to the
solar panel battery bank, and operate from down town  anywhere  with a
computer.
this may be the answer to the HOA problem, with antenna  restrictions.

so If I quickly run out and but a mountain top and sub divide into many
small (8 feet by 8 feet) parcels and run a router and power, can I retire off
the
income, ( aww shucks , I already am retired)

In reality, it may be an answer to the prayers of the antenna  restricted.

good job Ten Tec, and I see and orange dot in the future.

tom N6AJR