Re: [TenTec] Questions on Corsair II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Questions on Corsair II
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 23:36:27 +0000
Give John at TenTec a call for a PTO rebuild kit. It'll set you back $25 +
shipping but comes with great instructions. OR, if you send your e-mail to
d.e.warnick@comcast.net, I can send you a copy of the instructions as a PDF
file. You don't often need the parts that they send, though one of my corsairs
is showing evidence of a worn race, and I'll use parts from the kit for that.
As for grease, my personal choice is saltwater proof fishing reel lube. I get
mine at Bass Pro Shops. At $8 a small tume it's not cheap, but it's great for
this use and a tube will build over a dozen PTO's.
As for the relay click, I've never heard it in my Corsairs. May be port of the
keyer. I use an external keyer. Have used the TenTec 645, but prefer my Bencher
key and Logikit CMOS 4
Dave
WA3MKB

From: "n0tu/Steve" <n0tu.qrp@gmail.com>