Re: [TenTec] Omni VI problems

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI problems
From: "George Allgood" <Myp4k69@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:39:58 -0500
Doyle,

First time it happened,  I sent it to TT and they fixed it.   Second time it
happened I turned the power off,
let it sit for about 2 hours and turned it back on.   It came back and has
worked perfectly ever since.
Ten Tec replaced a couple of transistors and resistors, checked it all over
and sent her back home.