Re: [TenTec] Rigs for sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Rigs for sale
From: Tim Logan <nz7c@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 15:43:56 -0700
Hi Jeff -
Could you tell me
1 - which filters you have,
2 - whether the panel buttons were changed out for the V.9 or have
sticker type labels on them
3 - if it has been around smoke
4 - general condition.

Also, I don't need the power supply - so wondering if you could sell it
elsewhere and cover the shipping to Arizon instead?
Thanks Jeff.
Regards, Tim Logan NZ7C