Re: [TenTec] No more need

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] No more need
From: "Ken" <ka0w@spamcop.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 20:56:16 -0600
The challenge is still there.

If you want to use (and enjoy) CW with your TT rig you still have to take up
the challenge and learn it.

The amazing thing about CW is no to ops sound the same. That always has
reminded me that CW is an on going challenge. A "learned" skill where one is
never good enough. I have never read, nor heard, about any other mode that
takes the time and effort like that of CW. That is what makes it so amusing
to those who really get to know it.

It's great to have the people at Ten Ten who know what a CW rig should sound
like.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Ken, KA0W