[TenTec] No Code...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] No Code...
From: Steve Weber <kd9bo@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:50:49 -0600
The current FCC attitude - as evidenced by the BPL fiasco and this
latest ruling  - appears to be "Don't confuse me with facts, my mind
is already made up."
--

Steve Weber, KD9BO

When promulgating your esoteric cogitations or articulating your
superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical and
psychological observations, beware of platitudinous ponderosity. Let
your verbal evaporations have lucidity, intelligibility, and
veracious vivacity without rodomontade or thespian bombast.
Sedulously avoid all polysyllabic profundity, pompous propensity, and
sophomoric vacuity.