Re: [TenTec] Filter attenuation problem

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Filter attenuation problem
From: "GARY HUBER" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:02:17 -0600
Note: Pg 1-3 Para 1.8-2 INSTALLING 9 MHZ IF FILTERS....

"Models 216, 217, and 219 require the high gain setting."
"Position the jumper plug to connect the correct pins on JG1 and JG2 as
shown in Figure 1-5." also see figure 4-7 on pg 4-7 to see how JG1 or JG2
jumper is set for "high" or "lo" gain.

I had this problem (incorrect JG1 jumper setting) which caused attenuated
signals until I replaced a filter and reset the jumper correctly.

73 & DX,

Gary, AB9M