Re: [TenTec] Wanted: "Project" rig

To: <gip111@excite.com>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Wanted: "Project" rig
From: "Ric Guidone" <ricval@magma.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 10:41:31 -0500
Hi Gil:   Saw this email and thought that maybe you might want to tackle my
Omni VI.   It was hit by lightning a year ago July.   Sat in the basement
with the intentions of sending it back to Ten Tec for a possible re-build
and then selling it.....

It still receives but I have taken out the receive filters and put them in
the replacement rig.   Won't transmit though.

Cosmetically I would rate it as a 9 out of 10.

Make me an offer plus shipping from Ottawa, Ontario.

73 and Merry Christmas

Ric  Guidone  -  VE3XL