Re: [TenTec] Radio Control/Contesting??

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Radio Control/Contesting??
From: "John Vickers" <wa4tt@nlamerica.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 23:34:12 -0500
From: "AD5VJ Bob"

> Ok I just read where the OMNI VI opt3 is the same as the OMNI+ now I am
> *really* getting confused. :0)

Bob ----- You're confusing yourself.  The option 1,2,and 3 were offered to
owners of the Omni 6 after it was discontinued and the Omni  6+ was being
manufactured. The option 3 brought it up to approx equal to the new 6+. Each
option offered a different level of upgrade at a price according to which
one the customer chose.

How many other manufacturers do you think would offer this service to the
customer ?  If you will look at Sherwoods receiver test (and others) the
Omni 6 with the inrad roofing filter mod is right up with the best for
performace in DXing and Contesting. They can be had at a very good price.
73, Merry Christmas es HNY to all,  WA4TT