[TenTec] Orion II Views

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II Views
From: K5XS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 13:56:57 EST
Guys and Guyettes,
Thank you for all the GREAT opinions in response to my query as to whether
the Orion II is stable and "ready for prime time."
Most of the views were posted here, and several came by direct email
response, and I am grateful for all of them.
I have decided to call Stan at Ten Tec tomorrow and place my order for an
Orion II.  I am truly excited about it.
(And a bit of bragging:  I was thinking about it the whole time I was
running the Disney Marathon this morning.  Visions of an Orion II were  dancing
through my head for many miles.)
Bernie K5XS