Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 963 Current Overload Protection ?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 963 Current Overload Protection ?
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 08:56:23 -0600
Best thing is to check with TT itself,  They know what they have done with
each supply and rig.

My own preference is to use the 963 supply as it will cut off easily on over
current,  Had a couple instances when I was on 160 M and got off my center
frequency too far,  the 963 would shut down before I noticed the mistake,
the Astron 35M would have kept delivering current till the finals became the
fuse....

Best wishes,
Rich
K5SF