Re: [TenTec] Omni VI TCXO

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI TCXO
From: "Reg Unsworth" <reg.unsworth@btopenworld.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:56:32 -0000
You're right Denny.  I've found that over the years the conversion rate has
been pretty much $1=£1 even when the exchamnge rate varied between about
$1.50 to $2 = £1.  This makes Ten Tec gear pretty expensive over here.  And
just to cry in my beer our gasoline runs at around $6.55 for a US gallon.

I think you colonials got it right about "no taxation without
representation"!!  Guess we ought to get back  to discussing TenTec now (to
justify this post).  I find AM reception on the Orion is OK even on MW where
I listen to the BBC and AFN (though not so much now we have live satellite
TV coverage of the NFL - much prefer Pam Oliver)

73

Reg