[TenTec] For Sale: Omni VI (Option3)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Omni VI (Option3)
From: KRFloyd@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:58:52 EST
FOR SALE:  Omni VI (Option 3)

Beautiful Omni VI with factory option 3 upgrade (serial number 05A10475).
This rig has been a trusty backup for the last 4  years or so and has seen
little
use as I have been trying to master my  Orion1 then Orion2.  I have numerous
accessories for this rig....all in excellent condition that will be made
available to the buyer of the rig at a very fair price. If the buyer of the rig

does not want all these items, they will then be for sale separately after the
 rig sells (I will repost them separately at that time). I am asking $1000
shipped/insured to the lower 48 for the Omni VI, Shure desk mike (I think it is
 a 444), and the original owner's manual and option 3 paperwork from the
factory  upgrade (no optional filters and no power supply). Available
accessories
include  a TenTec 705 mike, model 301 remote (change frequencies from your
easy chair),  matching 961 power supply/speaker, and a total of 5 optional
TenTec
filters  (to load all optional filter slots).  The rig has been pampered and
kept covered in a nonsmoking, pet free home  (I am not the original owner
however, but the previous owner took very good care  of it as it's condition
shows).  I  may even find the original TT boxes in my attic, if not, it will be
shipped  double boxed, insured via ground!  If you'd  like the entire package
or
some particular combination....send me an  offer!  Many thanks!
Keith Floyd
KO4TP
_krfloyd at aol.com_ (mailto:krfloyd@aol.com)
Filters: