Re: [TenTec] 75 Ohm twin velocity factor ?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 75 Ohm twin velocity factor ?
From: "GARY HUBER" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 07:39:29 -0600
Common "lamp cord" (parallel conductors), has been used as twin lead and has
an impedance of "about" 72 Ohms depending on the exact conductor diameter /
spacing / dielectric rating of the insulation.

Best regards,
Gary - AB9M
CSM(r) G.L.Huber
9679 Heron Bay Road
Bloomington, Illinois 61704
(309)662-0604
www.csm-gh.com
csm-gh@www.csm-gh.com
gary.huber@us.army.mil
ab9m@arrl.net
former National Webmaster for The Society of the Fifth Division
www.societyofthefifthdivision.com
www.csm-gh.com/75thRepoDepo.htm