Re: [TenTec] Whats a good way to monitor your cw signal?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Whats a good way to monitor your cw signal?
From: "JAMES HANLON" <knjhanlon@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:09:14 -0600
Duane,

I am "blessed" with many old, "boatanchor" receivers, and I just use one of
them with the antenna terminals shorted and the RF gain turned down to listen
to myself.  Perhaps you could find something inexpensive and a bit better than
the S-38 level at a local hamfest or on the web that would do the trick.

Jim, W8KGI