Re: [TenTec] 2.038k

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 2.038k
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:16:22 -0700
The AM transmit bandwidth stays fixed with no change apparent from adjusting
the SSB BW or L.F. Rolloff menu settings.

I have been able to hear more AM stations now that the bands are opening
(mostly SW broadcast), and so far, the receive quality is dramatically
improved.

I heard you guys in 5-Land are getting hit with bad WX.  I talked to vendor
of our company in Dallas on the phone a few hours ago, and they were having
tornado warnings!  He was heading home and ready to take cover in the
basement....

                     Ron N6IE
                www.N6IE.com