Re: [TenTec] Omni vii

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni vii
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 08:01:20 -0400
The Omni 7 is the first Tentec radio to have the overcurrent shutoff circuit
in the radio instead of the power supply.  You will not need any circuit
breaker or special shutdown circuit with the Omni 7.  Any 25 amp, 13.8 v,
well regulated power supply will work fine.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635