[TenTec] Sub for Airpax Breakers

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Sub for Airpax Breakers
From: Gerry Pement <ve7bgp@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 12:16:24 -0700
Hello Ten Tec users

I earlier posted I had a Tyco circuit Breaker on order at our local Electronics
Store. I got the
breaker in and I found the Airpax Circuit Breakers I got to be a
good sub for the Airpax. It is the Tyco or Potter
Brummfield Tyco PN. W67-X2Q50-10 or in the case of other 100 Watt Ten
Tec Tyco W67-X2Q50-20 the 20 amp version of that Circuit Breaker. 50
is for fast acting and 10 or 20 is the Amperage. I just put my Argosy
on my Astron RS-20A supply and if you turn up the drive too high this
Breaker will trip fast. I could not find a distributer in Canada for
the Airpax. I hope that will help those find another satisfactory
Circuit Breaker for Ten Tecs. Cost $27.00 CDN

73
Gerry VE7BGP