Re: [TenTec] [orion565] 2.061f computer control problem

To: "TenTec List" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [orion565] 2.061f computer control problem
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 12:49:29 -0700
I have the same problem with N4PY software.  The frequency displayed in the
software is CORRECT.  The frequency on the Orion remains at the last setting
when the software was started.

In my case the remote knob changes the frequency on the virtual Orion in
software BUT does nothing on the rig display itself.

If I Poll the Orion (an option available in the software), the software is
much slower of course, but, the rig follows the software.

Back to the previous version I'm afraid.

73,

Rick
VE7TK

Website:  http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk

From: "John T. Fleming"
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 06:57:36 -0400

I found the same problem with Ham Radio Deluxe.  When I click on a DX spot,
it moves to that frequency, but will shows the original frequency until I
touch the knob.

73,

John

  _____