Re: [TenTec] Gauge of wire from power supply question?

To: kd3jf@arrl.net,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Gauge of wire from power supply question?
From: Greg S <oldlongbeard@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 17:14:09 -0700 (PDT)
Not following this thread REAL close, but maybe the connector pins on
the 14Ga cable have spread some, allowing voltage drop there. A
fellow listed that problem recently, and I can attest it is NOT an
isolated incident!! Everyone will have their opinion here, but I feel
that 4 pin Molex-style plug leaves a lot to be desired.... especially
after 10 years or more. This advice is probably worth just what
you're paying for it.

Let us know what you find in the end!!

73-
Greg, KC8HXO