Re: [TenTec] V 2.062a Orion 565AT

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] V 2.062a Orion 565AT
From: "Robert Carroll" <w2wg@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 15:19:29 -0400
Merle and Owen and Dick-

I have had the same problem several times--the no main RX part, that is.  I
don't use sweep.

I had used the Orion (2.062a) this morning a little with no problem.  I
returned to the shack around 3PM and turned it back on.  There were weak
signals in the sub, no sign of life in the main RX.  I changed bands, turned
the tuning dial, turned the NL on and off, etc with no results.  As the next
step I turned the set off and back on--no change.  Master reset and all was
well.

Shades of V1!  At least there is comfort in numbers.
73
Bob W2WG