[TenTec] Triton IV for sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Triton IV for sale
From: d.holdeman@att.net
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:17:11 +0000
I have a triton IV with matching remote VFO and 262G power supply. All are
cosmetically mint, but the output of the triton IV is low (40W on 80M) and the
remote VFO has a broken dial string. The manuals are included. The Triton IV
has been back to Ten-Tec three times and it keeps blowing finals or drivers and
they are unable to find the trouble. If anyone would like to take a chance on
this rig, make me an offer. I am using the power supply at present to power a
Scout, but will include it in any deal if you desire. Thanx and 73, Dave N9XU