Re: [TenTec] Technical Correspondence

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Technical Correspondence
From: "Tom Childers, N5GE" <n5ge@n5ge.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:51:35 -0500
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 08:26:31 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

Gentlemen and ladies:

Those of you who are interested in software development and how it should be
created or used, please take this discussion to an appropriate forum dedicated
to the subject.

While the use or non-use of open source may be interesting to theorists like
yourselves, I believe it is off topic for this particular group.

That is just my opinion.  I could be wrong.

>I like it in the closet
>
>Paul, KD3JF
>
>ron <roncasa@verizon.net> wrote:
>It amazes me how many who oppose open source, live in a closet.
>
>Google "open source" and read about it. The more you read, the more it
>makes sense. You still won't have to agree with it, but know you know
>more about it.
>
>(and what's with all the question marks??)
>
>smile
>
>Ron, wb1hga
>"The 516 is a keeper"

Tom, N5GE