Re: [TenTec] Technical Correspondence

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Technical Correspondence
From: "David W LeJeune, Sr" <lejeuned@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 06:35:16 -0500
I think you're wrong on all counts.  LINUX today is in fact being accepted
in the workplace as a reasonable replacement for WINDOWS, and with VISTA and
its poor performance, LINUX continues to grow.  Several studies has shown
that the cost of ownership of LINUX is considerably less than WINDOWS, and
this includes the training costs.  Don't want to get into a LINUX/WINDOWS
flame throwing contests, but LINUX acceptance continues to grow, and
Microsoft is worried!

Dave K4WNV