Re: [TenTec] Off Topic, sort of

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Off Topic, sort of
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 22:59:23 -0400
They had one down at the four days in may qrp gathering at dayton

it's not bad looking at all. in fact, it has a much better fit and
finish than the K2

the k2, to me at least, always had that homebrew look to it.

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a
large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced