Re: [TenTec] K4VUD & Titan 425

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] K4VUD & Titan 425
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:55:15 -0400
Well Rob, my primary concern was to get Charles some help (and this despite
being ticked off at him for violating rules on the reflector I administer...
again...) for his amplifier, without getting into the specifics of his
comments.

I have not dealt personally with Paul Clinton, so I felt very uncomfortable
relaying Charles complaint about the man (whether Charles is right or wrong,
something I obviously can have no opinion on).  And I felt that Charles
subsequent rant about Ten Tec the company inappropriate to say the least...
and again, it was not something I felt comfortable relaying third hand.

If you'd like to repost Charles comments, though, please be my guest.  I'm
sure others have seen them on some of the other reflectors by now, in any
case.

Bottom line is that I felt doing so would be counter-productive to getting
him some assistance, as I could understand where some would tell him that if
he felt that way, he should stick his amplifier where solar energy would
never penetrate.

And yes, he should have posted his comments here himself, and I've already
told him as much.  (Guess I can forget about working him in HS in the near
future! <g>)