Re: [TenTec] Omvi VI AF Gain Control & RIT

Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omvi VI AF Gain Control & RIT
From: Gary Tuck <gtuck@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 13:53:28 -0800
Art, my Omni VI+ AF control is similarly sensitive.  I use inexpensive
noise canceling headphones but have found the same issue with three
other pairs of cans.  I now take audio off the speaker jack at the
rear of the rig and thru a DSP audio filter and then an external
speaker with a headphone jack.  BTW, I do the same thing with an Omni
VII because its headphone audio volume is way too loud at more than 2%
for me.

73, Gary W7TEA