Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec commitment to customers...

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec commitment to customers...
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 18:06:20 -0500
" At the moment, no anticipated delivery date
for the high speed sweep board for the
Omni-VII and Orion II.   There is not going to be much of anything
coming from us for Amateur Radio until
the RX-400 is built and delivered -- which will happen in the first half
of 2008."

I think this very clearly says no more updates for the Orion and Orion II
until the second half of 2008.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain